West Coast PD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[LSPD]~ Application Form ~[LSPD]

Go down

[LSPD]~ Application Form ~[LSPD] Empty [LSPD]~ Application Form ~[LSPD]

Post by Jimmy Andez Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:15 pm

Chief of Police J. Andez wrote:
[LSPD]~ Application Form ~[LSPD] TopicBanneMessageofTheChiefr_zps17146996

Dear applicant
I would like to inform you that every applicant not meeting the requirements will be denied automatically.
No exceptions are made without further ado.

After you've read the requirements and still want to proceed please pay attention to the following marks:

• Think about what you write.
  • Don't make false promises.
  • Pay attention to the finest details.
  • You have to make sure that your application is completely finished when submitting.

The application form consists out of a background chapter; An agreement. ((And an OOC chapter))
Everything about your background that we should know is in the background chapter.
An accepted applicant who held back essential information will get banned from the LSPD.

Note: Everything marked with '*' is optional.

This being said, good luck!

[LSPD]~ Application Form ~[LSPD] JimmyAndezSignature_zps9e4a3394
Jimmy Andez
Chief of Police
Los Santos

Administrative Division wrote:
[LSPD]~ Application Form ~[LSPD] TopicBanneApplicationformr_zps3fd53d36

Personal information

((IC))

First name:
Middle name*:
Surname:

Place of residence:
Place of Birth:

Do you have any medical conditions?:
If yes, list them here:

((OOC))

First name:
Surname:
IGN name:

Place of residence(Country):

Summary of your character's background:

List ALL past faction memberships and your rank within those factions (Main and ALT):

((Screenshots))
Post a screenshot underneath a spoiler of your stats, /stats:
stats:

Criminal background
((IC))

Have you ever been in contact with criminality:
If yes, explain:

Have you ever been arrested:
If yes, explain:

Have you ever been imprisoned:
If yes, explain:

((OOC))

Have you ever been banned:
If yes, explain:

Have you ever been ajailed:
If yes, explain:

Have you ever received a warning:
If yes, explain:

Licenses and permits
((IC))

Are you in possession of a valid ID of San Andreas:
If yes, what's the date of expire:

Are you in possession of a valid Driver License of San Andreas:
If yes, date issued:

Are you in possession of a valid firearm license (A, A+, B, B+):

Language Proficiency
((IC))
Are you able to communicate effectively and efficiently in the English language?:

Do you speak other languages aside English?:
If yes, list them here:

((OOC))
Are you able to communicate effectively and efficiently in the English language?:

If yes, list them here:

Are you able to communicate effectively and efficiently in a Voice Chat Environment?

Do you have a microphone which is functional?:

Applicants declaration
((IC))

I certify that the answers contained within this Personal Background Application are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. By agreeing below I hereby authorize investigation of all statements contained within this application for employment as may be necessary in arriving at an employment decision. I hereby understand and acknowledge that, unless otherwise defined by applicable law, any employment relationship with this organization is of an "at will" nature, which means that the Employee may resign at any time and the Employer may discharge Employee from the recruitment process at any time with or without cause. It is further understood that this "at will" employment relationship may not be changed by any written document or by conduct unless such change is specifically acknowledged in writing by an authorized executive of this organization. In the event of employment, I understand that any false or misleading information given in my application or interview(s) may result in denial and ban from re-application. I understand, also, that I am required to abide by all rules and regulations of the employer

Do you agree with the above declaration: | Yes | | No |

((OOC))
By submitting this application I understand that any member of the LSPD may encourage the High Command to give their final decision. I understand that the High Command may deny my application for whatever reason(s), without reason or justification. I understand that I have to abide the OOC Rules of the LSPD. I understand that I the High command may ban and/or kick me if I do not abide the OOC Rules of the LSPD. The High Command may ban me if I give the LSPD a bad imago.

Additional Information / other concerns

Code:
[quote="Administrative Division"]
[center][img]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e98/Bible97/LSPD-WCL%20forum%20docs/TopicBanneApplicationformr_zps3fd53d36.png[/img][/center]

[hr]
[size=18][b]Personal information[/b][/size]

[b]((IC))[/b]

First name:
Middle name*:
Surname:

Place of residence:
Place of Birth:

Do you have any medical conditions?:
If yes, list them here:

[b]((OOC))[/b]

First name:
Surname:
IGN name:

Place of residence(Country):

Summary of your character's background:

List ALL past faction memberships and your rank within those factions (Main and ALT):

((Screenshots))
Post a screenshot underneath a spoiler of your stats, /stats:
[spoiler="stats"]
STATS SCREENSHOT HERE
[/spoiler]

[hr]
[size=18][b]Criminal background[/b][/size]
[b]((IC))[/b]

Have you ever been in contact with criminality:
If yes, explain:

Have you ever been arrested:
If yes, explain:

Have you ever been imprisoned:
If yes, explain:

[b]((OOC))[/b]

Have you ever been banned:
If yes, explain:

Have you ever been ajailed:
If yes, explain:

Have you ever received a warning:
If yes, explain:

[hr]
[size=18][b]Licenses and permits[/b][/size]
[b]((IC))[/b]

Are you in possession of a valid ID of San Andreas:

Are you in possession of a valid Driver License of San Andreas:
If yes, date issued:

Are you in possession of a valid firearm license (A, A+, B, B+):

[hr]
[size=18][b]Language Proficiency[/b][/size]
[b]((IC))[/b]

If yes, list them here:

[b]((OOC))[/b]

If yes, list them here:

Are you able to communicate effectively and efficiently in a Voice Chat Environment?

Do you have a microphone which is functional?:

[hr]
[size=18][b]Applicants declaration[/b][/size]
[b]((IC))[/b]

[quote][i]I certify that the answers contained within this Personal Background Application are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. By agreeing below I hereby authorize investigation of all statements contained within this application for employment as may be necessary in arriving at an employment decision. I hereby understand and acknowledge that, unless otherwise defined by applicable law, any employment relationship with this organization is of an "at will" nature, which means that the Employee may resign at any time and the Employer may discharge Employee from the recruitment process at any time with or without cause. It is further understood that this "at will" employment relationship may not be changed by any written document or by conduct unless such change is specifically acknowledged in writing by an authorized executive of this organization. In the event of employment, I understand that any false or misleading information given in my application or interview(s) may result in denial and ban from re-application. I understand, also, that I am required to abide by all rules and regulations of the employer[/i][/quote]

[b]((OOC))[/b]
[quote]By submitting this application I understand that any member of the LSPD may encourage the High Command to give their final decision. I understand that the High Command may deny my application for whatever reason(s), without reason or justification. I understand that I have to abide the OOC Rules of the LSPD. I understand that I the High command may ban and/or kick me if I do not abide the OOC Rules of the LSPD. The High Command may ban me if I give the LSPD a bad imago.[/quote]

[hr]
[size=18][b]Additional Information / other concerns[/b][/size]

[/quote]

Jimmy Andez
Chief of Police
Chief of Police

Aantal berichten : 12
Registratiedatum : 2014-01-31
Leeftijd : 26

https://lspd-wcl.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down